June 18, 2015

Japan Day Duesseldorf 2015 ~ 日本デー

On May the 30th the 14th Japan Day took place in Duesseldorf. Like always crowds of people visited the event. Unfortunately the weather wasn't friendly and it rained from time to time >.<
Nevertheless my friend from Switzerland came for a visit and we went to the Rhein riverside to take part in the festival. We looked over the many booths which presented everything about Japanese culture but also anime and manga stuff etc.

It was also funny to see the many applications of the 'Duesseldorf Stadtwerke' everywhere in town. I love Duesseldorf^o^
"I love Düsseldorf"
I also watched the Taiko group on the main stage. They were pretty good^-^
Taiko Group on stage
But then we already left and spend the afternoon at my place because of the rain. In the evening we went out again to have Japanese dinner. And we were lucky, we got a seat in one of my favourite restaurants: Café Bar Relax ^__^
They also had a special menue for the day. My friend decided for Teriyaki Don while I had my beloved beef curry with karaage X3
It was su~per delicious!!!
my Japanese dinner^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment