August 9, 2016

Golden Bomber Fanclub Tour + Handshake Event ~ or: the best day of our lives!

On Saturday was our long awaited but also feared day. In Namba Hatch the Golden Bomber Fanclub event would take place and we got tickets for this event. It included a Shake hands event with one member!

Namba Hatch
Kiki was totally nervous about getting the tickets and how everything would work. That was my relaxing part. After arriving at the hall I asked for the line to get the wristbands for the concert and the event and the staff member could even speak a bit English Oo
We got our tickets in time (fetch up time was 11:30 - 13:30 h) and then tried to find a smoking area for Kiki because now she got a bit more relieved.
But there was none in the sourrounding area... Oo Osaka is really not for smokers...

our wristbands^^
Because it was already around 1 pm we decided to get in line for our member and do the merch shopping afterwards (the handshake started at 2 pm).
It was crazy because there was one line for Kiryuuin Shou and one line for all the other members. Kiryuuin's line was already longer then the other^^;

waiting in line for the handshake
So I waited with Kiki in the Kiryuuin-Line till my line for Kenji was beside her, so we could stand next to each other till everything got moving. Unfortunately we were standing in breaking sunshine the whole time X.x
I was happy that I thought of bringing my towel and my sunglasses *yes*

trying to take a selfie under the burning sun XD
Half an hour later we started moving and got finally into the air-conditioned hall. But so now Kiki and I got separated from eath other because Kiryuuin's line had to take a longer way around the hall XD
15 minutes before the event started the fans were allowed to enter the hall where the boxes of each member were arranged. Four white boxes were standing in front of the stage and four areas were zoned. Kenjis box was first, then came Jun, Kyan-san and Kiryuuin-san.
Unfortunately the guys entered the hall on the left side (Kiryuuin's box), so I couldn't see them >.< (but Kiki was happy she did^^)
At two o'clock sharp they entered the hall. Everybody was screaming XD

I was so nervous like never before in my life. The girl beside me made me mad because she couldn't hide her tension >.< 
From my standing point I could take some glimses in the cabine when the paper curtain was lifted for the next one to enter and I was so overwhelmed when I saw Kenji without his Kabuki make-up! That got me even more nervous >.<
I wanted to say to him that he had the most beautiful smile in the world. I repeated the Japanese sentence a few times for myself again but how tell him this just like that? And you really didn't have much time with the member, so now time to think...
I let some people pass me because I wasn't ready but finally it was my time to enter.
Kenji took my hand with both of his and started telling me something...
Of course I didn't understand and I wasn't even able to listen carefully because I wanted to say something to him... and I was so overwhelmed by his beautiful face, his gentle smile and his calm voice, awwwww *_*
When I heard someone telling that it was time for me leave I took all of my courage and was really able to say my line to him!! Then he smiled even more! X3

I left the cabin and my whole body was shaking. I hardly found the way out but I was totally happy and proud of myself. It was really the best moment in my life!!!! ♥♥♥♥
 

For our both relief Kiki and I met in the entrance hall again soon after the event. We were both just overwhelmed and couldn't really recognize what had happened just now.
We decided to leave the area and went to 'Café Break' at Namba Walk for a coffee and Kiki needed a cigarette so badly XD
We had some hours left till the concert would start so no need to hurry^^
Of course we had to share our experiences and feelings but it was hard to describe. But we were both just happy.

Some time later we went back to Namba Hatch and arranged enough time for the merchandise line but when we arrived we could almost walk to the counter^^;
Before we took some photos in front of the Golden Bomber logo.

me & Kiki ^.^
The merchandise wasn't very pleasing but Kiki and I had to buy something XD
Kiki needed a towel in case a towel-song would be played during the concert and we both bought a little handbag in the shape of the members faces. They are really cute but quite useless *lol*
Kenji- & Shou-handbag X3

Then we couldn't wait for the concert to start. It was just bad that every ticket had a number and Kiki and I had a difference of exact 100^^;
So I entered with Kiki (who had the higher number) when we found out when the number was allowed to enter XD (Kiki had number 801)
We also had to buy a drink mark for 500 Yen >.< I hate this! But what should we do U.U

I was so unusual to see such a few amount of people in the concert hall. Based on the numbers we knew and the few people entering after us there weren't even 1000 people inside. So we were very close to the stage^^
And the concert was awesome!!!
Of course this time they didn't perform a gay drama but in between they played some games to decide who is allowed to wear which clothes. Everyone of them entered the stage just in underpants and boots XD
There was a choice of three outfit: a stripper outfit, a pink princess dress and Japanese fighter outfit. They had three rounds: for pants, top and headdress. It was totally funny XD
Kiryuuin-san was the one who won the princess dress accept for the ribbon headband *lol*
Kenji was so cool because he got the black fighting pants and the black hat (and none top! X3), it was so hot *_*     
During the concert they only played very old songs which were decided by vote from the Japanese fans beforehand. For the encore they even sang a song together! That was awesome!!! The concert was just so much fun!!!!
It endured one and half an hour. Then it was time to leave T.T

But everything was just great and the concert was the perfect finish for a perfect day! ♥♥♥♥ 

Kiki and I dragged ourselves back to our hotel - our feet were acking like hell >.< - and just get us something to eat from the family mart. We were so exhausted but fell happily asleep this night X3 

No comments:

Post a Comment